CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thank you, Gilberts!

So, I just wanted to let all of the hundreds of you that I'm sure have tried to leave me a comment, and subsequently found yourselves unsuccessful and heartbroken, that this problem has been remedied. Thank you to Sarai for pointing this out to me (I did find the severe lack of your witticisms suspicious and unfortunate) and to Martin J for fixing this dire and quite complex enigma with his invaluable and comprehensive knowledge of all things...well, I was going to finish this sentence with "computers" but I'll just leave it as is. Cheers to science fairies...one of which Mr. Martin J Gilbert is not. Let the commenting ensue!

Ciao!

p.s. Sarai also helped me decide on some items for which we should register. Some have already been added, while more will inevitably follow. Please feel free to check out these and many more fascinating tidbits on our site www.aaronandcarlee.com

2 comments:

saraiwithani said...

WOOHOO!! Nothing makes your day like an awesome blog shout out! Glad we could help...in so many ways :) And thanks for the science fairy clarification.

carol b said...

Wondered about this when I tried to make a comment long ago, but then it totally slipped my mind (like many other things these days). Anyhow, it's looking good now!