CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Randomness...

Ok, this is completely random. As you probably could've gathered from the title. I have no idea why I was thinking about this the other day, but I thought I'd propose a bit of a challenge to my one "stalker" and anyone else who stumbles upon my blog and is bored. So, this stems from that whole Kevin Bacon game, degrees of separation and what have you. So here's the proposition: connect Courtney Cox (Arquette) to Jennifer Aniston WITHOUT using Friends and only using movies (no IMDb cheating!). Then connect Jennifer Aniston to Kevin Bacon just for the heck of it. For those of you who haven't stopped reading this ridiculousness and aren't familiar with the "Kevin Bacon" concept, a short example would be to connect Rachel McAdams with Kevin Bacon:

Rachel McAdams was in The Family Stone with Sarah Jessica Parker.
Sarah Jessica Parker was in Footloose with Kevin Bacon.

Ok, so connect Courtney Cox with Kevin Bacon by way of Jennifer Aniston.
Yes, I am aware this is ridiculous. Let me know what you come up with.

Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always appreciate your randomness,so here goes...Courteney Cox was in Friends with Jennifer Aniston who starred in Picture Perfect with Kevin Bacon. (if I used Google, does it still count?)

Anonymous said...

Cheater! And hello, I said without using "Friends" only movies. But then, you never listened to me anyway ;) Love you! Thanks for appreciating my randomness and for humoring me. Try again, my dear Queen Milly!
p.s. Picture Perfect, huh? I like where your head's at :)

saraiwithani said...

OK I admit that I did confirm my suspicions of a solution with the kind folks at imdb. At any rate, here ya go...

Jennifer Aniston was in Bruce Almighty with Jim Carrey.
Jim Carrey was in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective with Courtney Cox.

Also, movies and Friends aside, they're still separated by only 1 person...Adam Duritz (lead singer of Counting Crows). They both dated him...and I owe that one TOTALLY to google. :)